
My mom made this adoreable diaper cake. I love it. Katie was very excited to make these blue cookes for her cousin.
Would you believe that camera-happy me forgot to take out my camera until the very end of the shower? I only took this one picture, but I am goign to take some pictures of the presents a little later on this weekend.

This is about as cranky as he gets.

This boy is so strong, check out his bicep.

Amazing head-holding action.

Uncle Creed loves him A LOT.

Daddy and
H@rvey sleeping. (I try to convince Je.d to put him in his bassinet, but he thinks
H@rv3y gets lonley in there, so he pulls this little curved mattress onto our bed. )
2 comments:
Oh, that pic of Harvey and Jed. That he insists that he gets lonely so he brings the mattress onto the bed. That's just adorable.
You know, I think that more than us, struggling to have a child really affects the MEN in a way that makes them amazing dads. Not that Jed (and Trav) wouldn't have been amazing, but that it makes them MORE amazing, you know?
Jed is the best dad in the world, I'm sure (you know, not that Travis isn't great.:)) I think that wanting it so bad makes it more important to him, and we can't ever take it for granted.
If you think that mattress thing is cute...I bought a bumbo seat, and Harvey does fine in it, he really likes it, but Jed absolutely will not let me use it until the age recomended on the box. He also will not let me set the car seat on any table/counters with Harvey in it, even for a minute if I am right there. And he insists that the car seat be attatched to a base at all times when driving, even though you can buckle it in seperately. All bottles must be a precise temperature, and he absolutely will not let me refrigerate one and use it later, because he insists Harvey will get a tummy ache, we MUST make a new bottle every time, even if we just made one an hour ago. :) He is cute. I gotta love his guts.
Post a Comment