Sunday, September 30, 2007

Yep, thats my happy baby.

Ha.rv.ey loves toys lately. He can reach out and grab these ones and put them in his mouth. Its pretty funny because he works really hard at it and once he gets one in he gets all upset about the weird thing in his mouth and wants it out.




For the last few days I've had a terrible rash all over my arms and legs from STRESS. I didn't even know you could get a rash from stress. We decided we needed a nice relaxing weekend with just the three of us. We went down to St. George to see 42nd Street at Tuachan theatre. The play was good. The acting was better than the script. Har.ve.y was pretty interested in the lights and music. We stayed at a fancy hotel because it was smoke-free,(for baby.) We slept on a king-size bed with goose-down pillows and a goose-down comforter, and I didn't even have to make the bed in the morning. People brought us breakfast. My rash almost cleared up, even.

1 comment:

Jess said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.