My computer is fixed and I am finally ready for an update. We had such a crazy week last week. On Wednesday (I think) we went to Raging Waters. Harv.ey's cousin pushed him around the baby pool in a little floating turtle, and Harv.ey loved it.On Friday we went horseback riding in the afternoon. I sat with Harv.ey while Jed rode. Harv.ey had fun playing outside and Jed had fun riding the horses, except he said the stirrups were too short so his knees hurt all day. At night we went to the Stadium of Fire. The pre-show entertainment was better than the main event, Miley Cyrus. Har.vey seemed like he was having fun though. He was screaming and dancing with the very best of the 12-year-old girls.
The pictures below are of Sunday. We had a birthday dinner. My sister gave me the best book ever, The Kite Runner. Read it.





1 comment:
Glad you had a good time! AS ALWAYS I looove the pics!
Post a Comment