Monday, September 22, 2008


















Today at about 3 o'clock Jed came in from the garage, where he was building a countertop, and told me that the tube of adhesive the distributor sent was not mixing right. He had to go up to Salt Lake City and pick up a new tube. Since he was already losing half a days work, and driving clear up to Salt Lake, he was going to take Harvey to the zoo, he decided. How could I argue with that? It was the perfect day for it, and I have been wanting to go forever.

5 comments:

Jess said...

That's so sweet that he decided to go to the zoo on a whim!! Aww!!

Looks like a good time...we looove the zoo!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have gone to the zoo.

Lindsay said...

We went to the zoo last thursday. I love it also and the weather was perfect. Me and the kids had a great time.

Anonymous said...

ok am missing out on way to much zoo time. Saturdays work for me.

Jack N Stephens said...

Looks like you had fun. We always loved to go to the zoo. Children always love it too. Harvey is a great boy! Grandma S.