I think I sent you all an invitation, and changed the permissions (although I may have to work on that a little more tomorrow.)
This week has been crazy. We moved our office downstairs so we could put a toy room upstairs where Ha.rvey will use it. In moving the office, I lost my internet connection and it took me all week to get to the store and buy myself a wireless router and adapter. Then, being brilliant like I am, I completely messed up the installation and couldn't connect to the internet. Good old Brian, my next door neighbor, noticed a new wireless router in the neighborhood and figured it must be mine, since I had been talking about moving my office last week when they came over for game night. So, he came over here tonight and got me reconnected before I could even ask him for help. Awesome.
On Friday night Jed and I took our nieces and Harv.ey to the Timp Storytelling Festival. Harv.ey was his usual very well-behaved self.
On Saturday we went to an extended family reunion. We didn't stay very long because it was HOT.
On Sunday we took the kids to the park, and got caught out in a rainstorm. Harv.ey had fun walking on the grass, though. He kept trying to wander over to where my dad and brother were kicking around a soccer ball so he could play with them, but every time he got very far from the blanket Katie would chase him down and drag him back.
On Monday Jed worked on remodeling the downstairs bathroom. He knocked out the old shower door and tore down wallpaper. He painted the cabinet and installed his new countertop and sinks, and then reconnected the plumbing. I scrubbed the house and at night I did some scrapbooking. Harv.ey watched a lot of Winnie-The-Pooh. (I don't feel too guilty, because the weather was bad and we desperately needed to get some housework done.)
Pictures tomorrow. Hopefully nobody has any trouble getting past the password.
No comments:
Post a Comment