Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Today Harvey and I made pumpkin pies and Jed and Harvey carved a pumpkin. I have been trying to teach Harvey how to say Trick-or-Treat all day, but he is not really interested.

It sure is fun to have a little one on Holidays. I won't forget how sad it is not to have any little bugs around during the holiday season.

Today when Jed was carving a pumpkin with Harvey I said, "I feel bad that we didn't carve a pumpkin with him last year." Jed told me that we did carve a pumpkin with him last year, and described the pumpkin to me, and told me we covered the table in newspapers. I could not remember it at all. I realized that the only thing I remember about Halloween last year is putting Harvey and Katie in the chair to take their pictures, and being very, very afraid about losing him. I think that I was so worried it must have caused me to forget the whole day.

Jed took a whole bunch of really cute pictures with the pumpkin, but I'm so embarrassed to put them up because he didn't wash Harveys face after he ate. I sure wish I knew how to edit them.
I will post more pictures after trick-or-treating tonight. Clean-faced pictures.



1 comment:

Jess said...

Hahahaha, the messy face cracked me UP. I love it!

I'm glad that you didn't lose Harvey. Sooo glad. What a scary time. No one can blame you for forgetting!

He's great, though. Worth every second, I'm sure...even WITH a messy face! :D