-The Cat in the Hat
cute, cute, cute. I'm sure he was asking what is this, what is this, what is this?
yep, that's what he is saying. I didn't realize it until later, though, so I kept interrupting him. :( Sad.
A.Flipping.Dorable. I love your kid! It's so awesome that he's so excited!!
To be that excited about something.Wonderful!!!!
Oh Pam, you should see him on his way into horse-riding class. I will make a video of it!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
cute, cute, cute. I'm sure he was asking what is this, what is this, what is this?
yep, that's what he is saying. I didn't realize it until later, though, so I kept interrupting him. :( Sad.
A.Flipping.Dorable. I love your kid! It's so awesome that he's so excited!!
To be that excited about something.
Wonderful!!!!
Oh Pam, you should see him on his way into horse-riding class. I will make a video of it!
Post a Comment