
Creedling,
What a beautiful weekend. If you were here it would have been perfect. Yesterday, Saturday, we went to the equestrian park by Oquirrah temple. It was a really nice place to ride horses, and we will have to go there the minute you get home, because I was thinking of you the whole time and I think you would have loved it. There were some nice trails and even a rodeo arena for the horses. Jacob did some barrell racing with Brandi. Jake wasn't very good, but it was obvious that Brandi had done it before. Harvey and the kids all had fun too. They just can't get enough of the horse riding. Katie has really perfected her rodeo queen wave.
Today we celebrated Brandon's birthday dinner with some chicken haystacks and magic bars. Jed and I gave him a jigsaw, because a few weeks ago when he built Laila a toychest he had to use a serrated kitchen knife to cut the wood. After dinner, we went into the back yard and blew bubbles for the kids. Jake bought a little toy bird that really flies around until you hit it with a fake laser gun 3 times, then it falls out of the sky. It was cool. Then we all rode horses again, and Shelby Burnham came outside to get a ride too. And then the Flanary kids came out and said that they wanted to ride, too, but we would have to put our dogs away first. :P Which mom was kind enough to do.
When he was done riding the horse, Harvey chased the chickens around the yard. He calls them "chicken nuggets." Grey is doing all better this week, except he is the clingiest little boy ever.
I loved seeing your pictures. The little girl in the outdoor trough/bathtub just melted my heart. Do you know that little girl? If I sent her a present, could you get it to her? I would really like to send her a princess dress.
Dad is really worried about you not having electricity. We are all praying that you get some soon. I love you.
Love,
Cally



2 comments:
I just finished writing Creed and read your blog. It was fun to see what you thought to tell him. I'm going to get some sun glasses so people can't see the wrinkles around my eyes. Oxley's here I come.
Oops that was me, anette
Post a Comment