
We had a lovely visit with Uncle Caleb and Grandma K. on Monday this week, and I was just putting some pictures up, only I couldn't find the camera cord right away, so I just stuck the memory card into the computer and tried to upload them that way, only it started taking so long that i finally canceled it, and all the pictures got deleted :(. Bummer. I so rarely get pictures with them, too. (Pam, do you think you could send me yours?)
It was a really nice visit, though. If only I had the pictures to prove it. We sure do love it when they stop and see us. We really do.
And the pictures of their visit were not the only ones I just lost. Grey had his first haircut this week. I had un-selected one awful picture, because i didn't want it, so at least I have one picture of my baby's first haircut. :( His hair is still whispy and babyish, but his Stephens mullett was getting kinda ridiculous. He was very brave and watched the Jungle book while Jed cut.
Harvey had his cut, too. He really, really hates it. He cries and cries and the little hairs get stuck in his tears, and he screams "no, no nonnonononono." It's so sad. I have to hug him the whole time Daddy cuts, and usually I end up begging Jed to stop while Harvey's hair is still only halfway cut. Luckily, he never listens to me. ;p Harvey's alopecia spots have started regrowing, too.
4 comments:
Until recently Ethan was the same way as Harvey with haircuts. He still freaks when the hairs touch him, too...but he'll sit by himself if he has games on the iphone to play. And the promise of a treat.
We used to have to hold him straight-jacket style and schedule our appointment so we'd be the only ones there.
So sad about your pics! UUUGH! Glad at least one was saved, though!
Hope you guys have a very happy Easter!
Cally, James was SOOOO bad about getting his haircut that I was literally afraid the neighbors would call the police because it sounded like I was beating him! He still doesn't like getting it cut, but he is better.
One of the boys would scream and turn their head so it looked like an art project. We had a very fine visit with you and I will try and figure out how to put the pics on here or just send them to you. Thanks for the invite for Easter with your family. But Caleb and I were ready to be home after 8 days on the road.
Your both so good to us. Thank you.
Pam,
We were hoping you would come and missed you.
Anette
Post a Comment