Tuesday, April 6, 2010


Stole those last two pictures from my SIL's blog. Harvey just loves it when his cousins show up at Grandma's house.

I've been remiss in my blogging lately. So much has happened that I will be dissapointed I didn't write about. Grey is walking a little, waving, and saying bye-bye.

He has also figured out how to ride his little tricycle all by himself. He climbs on from over the back of the seat, and sometimes he loses his pants while he is trying to get on. Yesterday he lost his diaper, but he was having so much fun he couldn't be bothered to put it back on.

Went upstairs today to find Harvey, standing on the counter (no drawers were open, so I have no idea how he got up there) chowing down on a bag of mini-marshmallows. When he saw me poke my head into the kitchen, he gave me a big grin and said "Oh, hewwo!" and offered me a marshmallow.

I just love these little rugrats. It's like having my heart walking around outside my body.

Forgive these boring posts. I am pouring all my creativity into other projects.


3 comments:

anette said...

Grey is persistent in allthings. The cousins do have lots of fun togehter.

Jess said...

Hilarious and wonderful pics! I so agree about it being like your heart is walking around outside of you. Oh my. What will we do when they leave us?

anette said...

Hmm I should know the answer to the question "What will we do when they leave us?" but I'm still figuring that one out myself.