Today was also Harvey's first day of preschool. He was very excited. I was kind of dissapointed that they wouldn't let me ride the bus with him, but he jumped right on very excitedly. Being the schmuck mom that I am, I put Grey in the van and drove up to the school to watch him get off and make sure he hadn't been crying. I didn't want to get too close as they were unloading the bus, or else Harvey might have seen me, and I didn't want to mess up his first day of school. He looked really, really excited when he got off the bus, though. And I saw a few faces that he should recognize from Kids-On-the-Move.
These other pictures are from yesterday, when two of Harvey's friends came over to play. Harvey sure did enjoy the company, and Grey just wanted to hug them the whole time. They were supposed to be here for two hours. Six hours later, my kids were really, really tired but I couldn't get my boys to go down for a nap with friends in the house. Finally, their mom called and told me she was stuck in downtown Provo, and asked if I could come get her. I didn't have carseats for her kids, and I was not about to drive clear down there without them -- but on the other hand, I was tired of watching her kids, and we needed to get on with our day. Jed was already in Orem, so I called him and asked him to bring her home. I do not think we will have them over to play again.






3 comments:
Exhausted is not necessarily bad, right? Expected? At least he didn't seem to hate it?!
Onward, onward, onward!
Such a handsome litle man in his backback!!! I love the look on kids faces when they start school!!
I love that look on their faces, too. And best of all when it's there all year long every morning when you open the door and see your class waiting for you to let them in.
Post a Comment