What a great few weeks we have had since Harvey started preschool. He officially cries everytime he sees a school bus, because he wants to get on. Awesome.
Grey still hates his new music class. He cries the entire time. The teacher called me at home after class last tuesday to make sure we were not going to quit, and ask if there was anything we could do to make it easier on him. I'm convinced it's because he thinks I am going to leave him in sibling care whenever we walk into KOTM. I told her we will try for a few more weeks, and that we should start out with the drums at the beginning of class. (The drums are the only thing he likes.)
Last weekend we went up to Grandma Stephens house to make Harvey a special weighted blanket. The boys went to the nature center while grandma sewed and I kept her company. Harvey saw a turtle, and knew what it was and how to say turtle. Grey was happy without his mommy for a few hours. They both loved playing with Great- Grandmas blocks, little people, horses, and lincoln logs.
Yesterday and today, Jed is installing a job in Blackfoot, Idaho. So the boys and I went over to my mom's house for dinner. After dinner, we went in the backyard. Harvey waited very patiently for his turn to ride the horse. Grey gathered up small rocks and threw them at the chickens. When Grey realized everyone else was riding the horse, he raced right over to Harvey as fast as he could, and Harvey was super excited to have his "Buder" ride with him.
Coming soon: A post about the escapade with the neighbors. Trust me, you are not going to want to miss it.
1 comment:
I love your writing! And I'm waiting with baited breath to hear about your neighbors...
Post a Comment