Today we took the boys to see the anamatronic dinosaur display at the zoo. It was the best day of Harvey's life. He could have spent all day just in front of the "Dinosaurus Rex." He cried the whole way home, until Jed, mercifully, found a map/brocure in our bag and gave it to Harvey. Harvey has been carrying that brocure around ever since we got home, showing us the "Tri-tops. Look, a baby tri-tops. Mommy tri-tips. Daddy Dinosaurus Rex. Look! Dad! Look! Look! A daddy-saurus."
Everytime I make him put it down for a second to change in to his pajamas or have a bite of food or get in/out of the carseat he cries "My broooochure!!! My broooooccchhhuuuree!"
Here he is sleeping with it.
3 comments:
THAT is exceptionally awesome!!! Those dinosaurs are so cool!
Harvey is cute sleeping with his brochure. :)
Can't wait to go again. I'm so sorry he cried all the way home, that breaks my heart.
When we went to the zoo last month, I thought the dinosaur was the best part of our visit too. Russell enjoyed that more than any of the animals. I love the pic of Harvey with his brochure :) By the way, the anonymous comment one post up is also me, Elissa (I think Google is having issues)
Post a Comment