Monday, October 15, 2007

I think we got the name-problem taken care of, and it is not coming up in searches anymore. I will keep my eye on that and if it starts coming up again I will let ya'all know. We are loving fall. On Thursday we went with my brothers and sisters and Katie to see The Legend of Sleepy Hollow at the outdoor amphitheatre. Tonight J and I took him to the Scarecrow Festival. Aunt L and Katie babysat him while I went to the psych appointment. (Haha, thats not a psych appointment for me. It's for court.) Katie was very excited to take care of him. Aunt L was very impressed with his almost-sitting up skills. I bet he will be sitting up by the end of October or beginning of November. He can sit up for just a few seconds right now, but he starts to gradually slump over until the only thing holding him up is his big belly. Here are pictures from the scarecrow festival tonight.

Good thing he is not old enough to know how scary this dude is.








This building was heated...no worries.







A pumpkin for our pumpkin.






































3 comments:

Jess said...

You guys are sooo adorable, Cally. I can't believe he sat so still for the pumpkin face-painting!! Ava would try to eat the paintbrush! hahaha

:)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that is why we couldn't get J.ed.'s face painted. Haha.

Lets just say it wasn't the most tidy pumpkin at the festival, but I'm pretty sure none of it got into his mouth.

I saw your picture of Ava's pumpkin. Did you paint that? Because if you did I will fly you out here to paint H@.rv.ey.'s pumpkin.

Jess said...

No, I didn't paint it. But I totally could have...I used to actually PAINT like REAL paintings.

But then, you know. Life. :)