Wednesday, October 31, 2007





























We are home safe and sound. Things went pretty well for us in Idaho. It's not over yet, but looking better. It was very nice to spend some time with his birth fam, but I was sooooooo happy to see him when I got home. I think he was mad at me for leaving because he wouldn't look at my face for a couple of hours. He has forgiven me now, though, if only because I let him have a little apple juice. Tonight we went up to Grandma's and had a Halloween dinner. Katie came over and we put the kids in their tiger costumes and took them around the neighborhood a little to show off how cute they were. I forgot my camera for that, so the pictures will have to wait until Grandpa emails them to me.

1 comment:

Jess said...

What a cute Tiger you have, Cally!!

Glad things went well in Idaho...hoping and praying they continue to go that way!