Hey happy late anniversary. Hope your all having a better day. Cally Jed and Little Mister we are so happy that the tide is turning. What can we do to help you out? Just glad for a little light at the end of the tunnel. Don't cave in to any pressure. Have a good week and know that the three of you are in our prayers daily.
I know it is because of the many, many prayeres that have been offered by so many wonderful people that there has been light at the end of the tunnel. And what a relief it has been! I will continue to pray and hope all i are dotted and ts crossed SOON.
4 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
So... how did you celebrate your anniversary?
Hey happy late anniversary. Hope your all having a better day. Cally Jed and Little Mister we are so happy that the tide is turning. What can we do to help you out? Just glad for a little light at the end of the tunnel. Don't cave in to any pressure. Have a good week and know that the three of you are in our prayers daily.
I know it is because of the many, many prayeres that have been offered by so many wonderful people that there has been light at the end of the tunnel. And what a relief it has been! I will continue to pray and hope all i are dotted and ts crossed SOON.
Post a Comment