

This may look like an ordinary box of baby wipes. But for us, this box of baby wipes is a sort of celebration...
Because for the first time in 8 months, I can buy baby supplies in bulk and not have to wonder if Har.vey is going to be around to use them all.
We are so happy.
4 comments:
CALLY!!! I'm so happy!! This must mean that things are good?! I hope that it means things are totally final and settled.
I prayed for you guys all the time (and I won't stop, lol!) and hoped that this would be what would happen!
OH MY GOSH I'M SO HAPPY!! :D
I would have loved to see mom at the end of the driveway screaming with a flashlight!!!! We are so excited for you, let me know if you want to go celebrate in the middle of the day!!! Now that the weather has been so nice we could go to the park.
I am soooooooooooooooooooo excited for your family Cally! Bring on the HUGE Costco size boxes of baby wipes, diapers and formula! Bring it on!
I'll give a toast to two contested adoptions that will now both have happy endings and forever families!!! I'm so happy for you.
It was great to celebrate with everyone on Monday. And a fantastic reason to celebrate. You two will have so much fun during the day now the weather is starting to warm up. Have fun!!
p.s lindsay you didn't miss much when I went out to see jake, but maybe you would have noticed the dogs.
Post a Comment