Wednesday, March 5, 2008

We have yet to get around to exchanging the camera. These pictures of Harv.ey and Cammie a month or so ago will have to suffice for now.

In other news:

Har.vey loves to play the piano. He likes to use the whole range of keys when he plays a song. He will climb around on the lap of whoever is holding him to make sure he plays his high notes and his low notes.

Tonight, we were at Grandpa's house watching 101 Dalmations with Katie and Tagg. Har.vey laughed when all the dogs were barking. Cute, Cute.

Two days ago, he found a new game which he thinks is hysterical. This is how it goes: Pick up a toy. Drop it. Laugh really hard. Repeat.

He is completely mezmerized by the guitar. Even yesterday when he saw one on television. He froze and just stared. Uncle Creed gave his old guitar to the kids when he got a new one. Har.vey loves to crawl on top of it and play the strings.

Business is busy, busy, busy. It's good too, because we had some slow months this winter.

I have lost 10 pounds this week. Only a million more to go...






2 comments:

Jess said...

I love that last pic!

10 lbs is great progress!! I have a crapload that I need to lose. I'm just too busy! I'm sure you can relate!! :)

Harvey sounds like he and Ava would fit right in together. They'd wreak havoc on everyone!!

Anonymous said...

Harvey is just so cute. He is a blooming pianist, that's for sure.

Congrats on the pounds, it will be my turn soon!!