
Aunt Jen.ine and Har.vey.

Yesterday Har.vey was scared of this lizard. Today he is eating it...

Grandma brought a family scrapbook.

Katie in her Easter Dress Great Grandma made her. (I took Har.veys Easter clothes off immediately after church because he likes to scoot around on his belly and make his clothes dirty. I guess I will have to get a picture next Sunday.)
3 comments:
Cutie Pie!
We're very blessed, huh?
Glad you had a good Easter!!
Hey now our kids can match!!!! Grandma made tagg that cute outfit also!!! I am glad that you at least keep up on pics of my kids. I just bought a camera today to hopfully I can be as awesome of a mom as you!!
Thanks Cally for all the good pics. My favorite is the huge Easter Dinner. Oh yan, and the one of everyone comparing Creed's baby pics to Tagg's. Great times!
I can't wait to get a pic of Tagg and Harvey in matching outfits, Let's try on Sunday.
Post a Comment