

We have been busy, busy, busy.
Jed has been working like crazy. He built two kitchens this week, and a bathroom. He did his first official cabinet job last week. We are excited about doing more of those. It will make a huge difference. He is working on some new songs on the piano, and just finished another piano book.
I've been working on a project. I'm not going to say what it is yet, because I will be too embarassed if it doesn't pan out. I've also spent the past 2 days stripping wallpaper and repainting my Moms kitchen. (Happy Birthday, Mom!) It is going to look great. I'm on a serious diet, (and by serious I mean I am seriously hungry) which is still going well, though not quite as fast as the first week.
As for Harvey, whew, don't even get me started on this kids busy agenda. He's got tons of crawling to do, applesauce to eat, and books to read. There is just not enough time in the day. The other day, he had just finished munching on some cheerios for breakfast. I put him down on the floor with a sippy cup, trying to buy myself a few minutes to get dressed. (Oh, the luxury.) When I came back into the kitchen, he had spilled his apple juice, and had crawled clear across the kitchen floor repeatedly, picking up one cheerio at a time from underneath the table, and dragging it back to put it in the puddle of apple juice. He was so thrilled with himself. He looked up at me with the hugest grin on his face and showed me the cheerio in his hand. When I picked him up he had about a dozen cheerios stuck to his pajamas. He is so stinkin adoreable.
Can you believe this happened to my brother? I'm so glad it wasn't worse.
I'm about to go to the store to get some formula and try to get the camera taken care of. So today's pictures are old, again...
3 comments:
Crazy about your brother!! You're right...it's good it wasn't worse. You never know with stuff like that!!
Harvey is getting so big! LMAO at the cheerio incident. But I'm laughing WITH YOU because oh, how I know.
But man, isn't it just SO WORTH IT??
Sounds like you've been busy for sure!! Hope whatever it is pans out!
(PS...Ava does the tummy thing in the bath, too. She's a wild woman in the water. I mean EVERYWHERE.)
Wow Harvey is keeping you busy! What a cutie, cheerios and all.
Crazy what happened to your brother.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment