(Mike is okay now.) Instead, this week, Je.d is working around the house. He is finishing off another bedroom in the basement. We don't need the bedroom, but we are hoping to sell the house sometime soon.On Friday night Je.d is going to go help with a Father and sons camp out. Har.vey is too little to go. He and I will be stuck at home watching Winnie-the-Pooh. Or maybe we will go to Grandma's house.
We spent a night at the Homestead on Monday. It was fun, but it will be even more fun next time when Har.vey is a little older.
This is Jed and Harv.ey waiting for their dinner.


Cute, cute.
Jed and Harv.ey inside the crater. We were going to go for a swim, but Jed didn't want to go alone and I wasn't really, really sure that a deep crater full of geologically warmed mineral water would make a really great swimming hole for an infant. We just had a peek inside, but we will swim next time.

I know, it's the dumbest noise ever...****That is the noise I was making, not his laugh. That would have been a terrible thing for me to say.



3 comments:
Aw!! His laugh is sooo cute! I love that baby laugh!!!
I loved the Harvey and frog picture. It's adorable and his little happy laugh is to die for. Flint's helping on a camp out,too. Sounds like the perfect girls night out.
LMAO at the edit. I didn't think you meant Harvey's laugh was dumb! Hahahahaha
.....Hahahaha!! :D
Post a Comment