We went down to visit Je.ds brother in Spanish Fork. He and his wife just had their 3rd baby.
Shan.e and Ha.rve.y. Har.vey loved these beads, so they let him take them home.

Aunt Mel, Ama.ra, and Har.vey.

Kyr.a and Har.vey. Kyr.a had a little rocking horse, which she put Harv.ey on and pushed him around, which he thought was great fun. He laughed the whole time. Afterwards, Ky.ra came to me and said "Aunt Ca.ll.y, you can say Thank You to me when you leave, because I pushed him around and it kind of hurt my back." I definitely remembered to say "thank you" when we left.

Fighting over who gets to hold him next.

Har.vey sits on the lawn while Mommy and Daddy do (desperately needed) yard work. I gave him this sucker hours earlier, when I was trying to get some exercise, to keep him content in the stroller, and he held onto it ALL NIGHT long. He did not want anyone to mess with his sucker.


1 comment:
No, I mean really...
I.Am.A.Sucker.For.Pictures.
I think that's why everyone makes fun of me for always having my own camera with me. Hmmmmm....
Post a Comment