








We had a very busy weekend. On Friday my baby brother, Creed, graduated. Grandma's and Grandpa's came to town for that. Jed worked on Saturday, sadly. He just can't seem to keep up. Adding cabinets is going to work out really well in the long-run, but for the short-term, I haven't seen nearly as much of Je.d lately.
Harv.ey and I went for a walk in the Provo Riverwoods while Jed worked, and then we went up to Brial Veil Falls and Harv.ey got his feet wet.
Today was Katie's birthday party. Har.vey gave her some sand toys for her new sandbox.
1 comment:
I hope I have a better pic of your family on my camera. I'll have to get them down loaded to see. Who took a picture of the person taking a picture? Any way I just hate my backside.
It was a great weekend. I did love the pic of Grandma L with Harvey.
Post a Comment