Wednesday, June 25, 2008














































We are going to go visit Kyl.e and Moll.i in South Dakota. We won't be back until Monday, so look for pictures Monday night. I am very excited as I have not seen Molli for almost 4 years. Kyle came out and visited us before their wedding last summer, but we are excited to see him as well.

I am leaving you with some pictures of the Soldiers Field Veterans Memorial, in Rochester, Minnesota. My very talented artistic husband and his good friend Kyle did the artwork for these walls.


P.S. To the Knights- We got the shirt. Very cute, thanks. And cute that Cale.b made his own card!

2 comments:

Jess said...

That's too cool about the artwork!! Wow!!

Have fun visiting!!

Anonymous said...

I loved seeing the pics of Jed's work and to think he did it as a teenager! He is very talented. I'm glad you are keeping in touch with old friends. ENJOY the trip.