


Har.vey is always sneaking over to the garden to eat the bark.

Cam.mie!
Roasting hot dogs.
Grandpa and Katie race down the hill.
In between daylight and dark we saddled up the horses. Cammie rode Brandi, but I have to wait for my sister-in-law to send me those pictures.
Time for presents.













Harv.ey waiting to blow out his candle. (He has no idea how to blow out a candle, of course.)




Eating his smash cake.










Cammi.e and her friend, Broc.k, played a really pretty song.








Eating his smash cake.










Cammi.e and her friend, Broc.k, played a really pretty song.



Today we celebrated Harve.y's birthday. It is really hard for me to believe that it has been a year already. It has been the very hardest, and most wonderful year ever. I am so inexpressably thankful for our little Harv.ey and also Camm.ie and her family. In one short year, Harv.ey has brought so much happiness and so many miracles to our little family, I can't imagine what will happen in the next 17.

5 comments:
Just wanted to say that we think you are all so amazing, wonderful and loving. I love Mondays. The party was a success. Thank you so much for treating our girl so well. Can you believe it?! 1 year?! Thanks again soooo much for sharing.
I meant to ask? What is that pile of stuff on the plate? A smash cake? What is that?!! Very interesting! Pam
Just a little tiny birthday cake that he can dig into with his fingers and face without ruining the whole cake.
Gotta love love love the smash cake!! BY FAR that's my fav part of first birthday parties!
I love how inclusive you guys are of everyone. Sometimes I feel like we're the only people on the planet that have a super open relationship, even though I know there are others out there. So few and far between it seems.
You party looks fab! Who doesn't love a campfire??
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARVEY!!
What a great party. Life doesn't get any better than to share celebrations with family. It was absolutley perfect in everyway. Great Cake, it was very creative!Both the big cake and Harvey's looked like logs burning in a campfire. It was hard to tell the real fire from the cake lokk alike.:) Well not really.
Post a Comment