
Jed finished his job at Hill Air Force Base yesterday. (After working from 8AM-9PM for 5 straight days.) Since he was gone, Harvey and I went with Grandma and Katie to the park.Jed has 2 kitchens and some bathrooms lined up this week, but I don't think it will be quite as busy as last week.
Harvey and I have been squeezing in as much outside time as possible before it starts snowing. A few days ago, he wanted to go play outside, so he was standing by the front door and whining while hanging on the doorknob. I said to him, "We have to put your shoes on if you want to play outside. Come see me and I will help you put your shoes on." Harvey did not want to take the time to put on his shoes. Daddy had left a pair of his shoes by the front door, so Harvey stepped his little feet into Daddy's big shoes and then looked up at me with a huge grin on his face. He clearly thought he had solved the shoe problem and I would take him outside.
I have an icky cold. Hopefully it doesn't last too long. Jed did all the housework today, though, and my parents sent me home with some delicious chicken soup. Lucky me.





2 comments:
Hahaha! LOVE the last one!
He's getting so BIG! All of a sudden, doesn't it seem like our babies are KIDS??
I'm sorry you're sick! And there's so little you can take while you're pg, too. Eww...I hope you feel better soon and that Harvey and Jed are ick-free!
Hey I think I am coming down with something, do you think Jed can come over and do my house work too? Just kidding. you have got yourself a good man!! let me know if you want me to take Harvey one morning so you can get some rest.
Post a Comment