We had so much fun at the zoo last year on Thanksgiving morning that we decided to go again this year. We woke up before the sun was up and bundled Harvey up. It was even more fun than last year, as this year Harvey was old enough to really enjoy it. He wasn't terribly impressed with the animals, but he had a blast running around, climbing rocks, and keeping us all moving.Grandma and Grandpa S came down from Logan and had dinner with us. Grandma and Grandpa L are still recovering from heart surgery, and so they spent the day at home with my youngest uncle.
Later on tonight Jed dropped by his brothers house to meet his youngest sisters new fiance (whew, long story), who is in town. He seems like a pretty nice guy. Tomorrow Jed's oldest sister is coming over to visit. She is in town from Colorado.
We had a very excellent Thanksgiving day, and we feel like we have so much to be thankful for this year. (And doesn't he look precious in striped mittens?)







2 comments:
Why yes, he does look precious! :) The zoo looks like fun! I looove the zoo!
Glad your Thanksgiving was nice!
We do have a lot to be grateful for and Harvey is sure one I am grateful for. Grand kids are the best and the holidays would be boring without them.
I hope Harvey made it home with all his mittens and hats and ....I felt lucky my head was attached.
Post a Comment