Sunday, March 1, 2009

Harvey is loving his new role as Big Brother. He is getting really good at being soft, and loves to give his brother kisses. (I think the baby is the only person Harvey kisses without being asked.)

Tomorrow is my first day being alone with both boys. Wish me luck. I'm pretty much petrified. Harvey is still pretty sick, and Jed and I have started with the same cough. I am going to have to make an appointment to take the whole family to the doctor.

I haven't posted sooner or been able to visit your blogs because I am supposed to be avoiding the staircase. (Computer is downstairs.)









3 comments:

Jess said...

I LOVE the pics! Harvey looks so interested! It's such a blessing that he loves him so much...definitely that will help. :)

Flint said...

Grey is precious and Harvey a great big brother. I hope they are the best of friends as they grow up.

LaDawn said...

Beautiful boys! I hope you are all feeling better soon!
Aunt LaDawn