Grey, he has a much bigger problem.
I have scheduled portraits for these boys twice now, and had to cancel because of all the drama around here lately. Just when I was starting to think it might be safe to schedule again...Grey comes up with this. My poor baby.
I am not taking him to the doctor. My baby book says it will clear up by itself soon. It doesn't seem like it's hurting him. I'm sick of doctors, and with his luck, he'd just contract another virus while we were in the office. I got some advice for what to put on it. Cross your fingers for us.




4 comments:
Poor little guy. But they do go away.And looks like someone likes fruit and loves to smile. Hey we just got the cutest thing in the mail. Thank you so much. Made my week. Everyone here is sick so I went out to the mailbox and got a wonderful surprise. Hope with the growing comes healthier days. Take care.
Cammie sounded terrible on the phone! We are so excited to see her in April. I hope you guys get better soon.
Harvey should not be allowed to be so cute. I swear they are only cute so they can get away with things like dragging things out of cabinets or the fridge!!
Grey is cute, though, even WITH his baby acne. Ethan had a problem with that as well. It went away on its own...good luck!
I've noticed cute kids do get away with anything. And grandmas aren't too good and stopping them, in fact grandmas let them get away with everything and them send them home. heeheehee
Post a Comment