Of all the bad times to lose my camera...it is missing this week. It's around the house somewhere, I'm sure. I looked for it for half an hour today. (Note to self: Check Harveys secret hole for missing camera.)
Things are going good here. I'm feeling much better today. Last night we all slept at Grandmas house so she could help us out. Everyone got caught up on sleep except Grandma, who is probably set back at least a week. :) I think our coughs are sounding better. Grey had his very first bath today.
Harvey had a GREAT day today. First, he got to go on a little hike with Uncle Jake, Katie, Tagg, and Grandma. He loves to be outside. This afternoon he got to roast hot dogs in the backyard at Grandmas house. And tonight we went down to Spanish Fork and had dinner with Jeds brothers, where Harvey got to play with 7 of his other cousins. Sadly, without the camera, I didn't get any pictures, but I am sure my sister-in-laws will put some up on their blogs and I will snatch them and post them here.
2 comments:
I wish I had taken my canmera on the hike. I'll do better. 7 cousins sounds like crazy times.
I'm jealous of all of the cousins! :)
Sounds like a great day though!! And catching up on sleep....niiiice!
Post a Comment