Sunday, August 23, 2009

Readers may have noticed that I do not blog much about infertility. That is because it is difficult for me to do so, without turning into a sobbing heap of mush smeared all over the computer screen. It's messy.

Please do not think that this means, though, that I have forgotten for one single day how blessed I am to have my two beautiful miracles. I am so blessed. You are so blessed to, if you have little ones alive and healthy, and in your custody. (You should go and give them a little squeeze right this minute, if you have them)

And if you do not, my heart just goes right out to you. We pray for each of you, reader friends, each day, here at the Nielson house.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Squeeze them after bedtime? Are you silly?

No, but I hear you. And AMEN to that.

Amen indeed.

Jess said...

Oh, hey, and I'm probably going to blog about this, but personalizedcause.com makes really nice jewelry-quality "cause ribbon" pins and I got an infertility/mc/infant death one (blue and pink) and an adoption one (white) just the other day and they're fabulous. They're only likw $6 something apiece and IF and Adoption Awareness Months are coming! If you're interested. :)

Cally Stephens-Nielson said...

I would love to have one of those pins! I'm not really a jewelery wearer (Harvey is a jewelery thief) but I do often wish I was a little braver to be more vocal about those causes. Maybe the pins will remind me.