Monday, January 18, 2010

Harvey discovered that there was a little rubber ball in my mouse a few days ago, and how to take it out. Needless to say, my computer was out of order for a few days. But I got a new mouse now, and I am back to my usual bloggity self, so you can stop banging your head on your desk in frusteration everytime you check my blog, now. Both of you.

We finally heard from Creed today, after worrying about him all week, since he is so close to Haiti. He hardly said a word about it. Boys.

We have been having a blast. On Saturday we went to Grandmas school and pushed trucks. Today we went to the Bean museum and then out to lunch at Carls Jr. (Because they have a playplace.) Both the kids are sound asleep, and I am about to get out my laptop and write. Pictures later.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Glad that your brother is ok!!

LOL at "both of you"...I've seen more than two commenters! Silly! :)

anette said...

We got some great pics today. Can't wait to see yours.