Sunday, May 16, 2010














1. My computer died. Completely gone. We were able to save the pictures, so that's happy. And -- I get a new computer. Yay!
2. Grey got stitches. Real stitches. Not Dermabond. We're talking genuine #5-0 Vicryl, double-layer, artery-spurting blood, stitches. He cut the web of skin in between his thumb and his finger, all the way through to the bottom.
3. Got to talk to my brother in the DR last week. He finally has electricity. I feel better knowing that.
4. My book stinks. I'm pretty sure it is a pov problem, but I am not sure how to fix it yet.
5. Harvey's school is out for the summer. It starts back up in the middle of June, so Harvey will go once or twice before he moves up to the big-boy preschool when he turns three.

4 comments:

Flint said...

I love looking at your pictures over and over. They make me smile. Well all of them except the one of Harvey on top of the 6 foot chain link fence. That one scares the living daylights out of me.

Flint said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess said...

Such happy boys! You know, stitches notwithstanding.

Pamela Knight said...

I have to agree. You have some mighty fine boys. Just love all that you do together.