Sunday, May 2, 2010

Read This Post Slowly, and It Will All Make Perfect Sense

My friend Lindsey at www.therhouse.blogspot.com has a great series of posts in honor of NIAW last week. So, if you are one of my infertility buddies, you can hop on over there and feel like you are among kindred spirits. I thought it was hopeful and happy in a kinda sad sorta way, and I second pretty much everything that has been said over there this week. (Also, P.S., look at all those women with PCOS. Wow, did I get lucky when I got Thing 2. I got lucky with Thing 1, too, but just not in a PCOS-related way. Thing 1's variety of luckiness requires a whole seperate blog post, or twelve, which I may or may not be at liberty to write. Both of these types of lucky sort of make me panic when I think about what sort of luck may accompany Thing 3. Luckily, I have a couple years before I am ready to start thinking too hard about it. For now, it is enough just to know that I am so, so, so lucky.)

No comments: