Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Psssttt! Just between you and me and the internet and any house-burglars who have asked for an invitation to the blog: We're going on a trip.

And I have a new computer (did you hear that, burglars?) so when I get back, there will be lots of pictures.

Au revoir!

6 comments:

Pamela Knight said...

Go out there and have FUN!!!! Can't wait to see the pics.

Jess said...

Have fun!! :D

anette said...

Hope you had a great time. You deserve it and many more like it. Jed's swing set was beautiful and well loved by all the kids.

anette said...

Waiting for more pics.

Cally Stephens-Nielson said...

Me too, mom. Jed stole the camera to take pictures of the kitchen he is building this week.

Pamela Knight said...

I am having with drawl here!!!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. Our summer has started!