I never blog anymore. I'm not really sure why, but I think it's a combination of my half-broken camera, my facebook account, and my writing.
Rest assured it is not because we don't have any fun. We have been to parks and farms and museums and music class and horse riding, and great-grandmas house. Harvey has been loving preschool, can sing his ABCs and count to ten, and he has been pulling new words out of who knows where.
Grey discovered the automatic paper-towel dispenser today at the beginning of music class, and that's pretty much all he could think about the rest of the time. Hopefully this does not spell the end of our days at KOTM. He has also learned how to say his brothers name, and asks for "Ha-vey?" every five minutes when Harvey is at preschool.
Two days ago, we bought the boys each a pet frog and two fish. Now one of the frogs is dead, and the other one is missing. But all four of the fish have survived, and are well-loved. We are watching very anxiously for two of the fish to have little baby fishes any day now.
We are wrapping up the last few days of good weather riding our bikes in the circle, playing on the tire swing with the Russian boys, and taking walks in the wagon.
I have to go to court and testify that I saw the neighbor selling drugs. Spectacular. I'm told there are people who go their entire lives without testifying in court. This will be my third time. On a positive note, at least my long-awaited first child is not at stake this time, and the drug-sellers are finally out of the neighborhood.
2 comments:
LOL...I would say it's a DEFINITE plus that the drug sellers are out! AND that Harvey is not at stake! This one ought to be easy peasy.
:)
sounds like your neighborhood is even more interesting than mine. Glad the druggies are out.
Post a Comment