Took the boys to the Kangaroo Zoo this morning. Harvey made a friend while we were there. Harvey and his friend were taking turns chasing each other in a circle around three giant bounce-house slides. The first few laps, I followed them and carried Grey in my arms. Once I had established that there was no possible way Harvey could catch up with this little girl and knock her down, I decided it would just be easier to stand in one place and wait for them to come around, so I stopped following. I watched the little girl and Harvey disappear around the left side of the bounce houses. I waited. The little girl came around on the right, laughing hysterically. I waited. No Harvey. I waited, starting to wonder where he was. And then, he came charging around the corner full-speed, giggling so hard he could hardly breath, STARK NAKED. NAKED.
I'm sure he got tired of his little pants scooting down his skinny little bum when he tried to run fast, and decided he would just ditch the clothes all together.
5 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
THAT. IS. WONDERFUL! :D
What??!! No pictures!!?? Oh little people. Love them love them love them!
I LOVE it! Great mom story!
Oh, this is definitely a future blackmail story!!
that is hysterical! I love the stories you have about your boys!
Post a Comment