Friday, October 15, 2010
Today, as soon as Jed came home from work, I rushed little Grey to the doctor because he had a strange rash. After a brief meeting with the doctor, (during which I was unaware of an enormous Jonas brothers sticker in my hair) I got the all-clear to take the kids to a dinner party we had planned for tonight, so straight from the doctor I rushed right to the store to buy drinks and chips for the party. Then I rushed home, whipped up some salsa, loaded the kids into the van, attempted to start the van, jumped the van with the trucks battery, drove clear up to West Valley, and only got lost once or twice along the way. Just as we were pulling onto the street where my friend lives, (half an hour late) Harvey puked all over. Poor kid. I can never tell when he is sick, because he doesn't even slow down.
No comments:
Post a Comment