Thursday, August 14, 2008

We finally cut this boys hair. It looks very cute and I probably should have done it awhile ago, as now he looks cleaner and more like his mommy takes care of him, but I am still sad to see it go. He doesn't look like a baby anymore.
This is the finished product. He looks very dashing.





He was very, very brave during the haircut. Jed really wanted to give him his first haircut, and how could I say no to that?






Earlier this week, Harv.ey and his cousin reading in Grandmas classroom at a table Jed made.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

His first haircut. oooo:( Now he's is just going to keep growing and growing and then you'll have a missionary and then he'll leave home and .....so sad

Jess said...

Awww!!! He's so big! Look at that little MAN you have there!

So sad and yet so cool all at the same time. These crazy babies, they're all getting so BIG, aren't they?

Lindsay said...

He looks very handsome.

Anonymous said...

Jed. Wow! What a neat table!! You should put them on Craig's List. And Little Mister does look dashing. Enjoy the rest of your summer! Pam

Anonymous said...

love the winnie the pooh header, bet har.vey does too.

Jess said...

Love the new template!!

Newel said...

I love the table Jed made. Very impressive.