Monday, December 22, 2008










Harveys first day in nursery was a success. He had tons of fun playing with the other kids and was very happy the whole time. We just need to work on sticking with his own goldfish crackers off his own napkin, and he will be a nursery pro. He even colored a picture of baby Jesus and Mary.

Yesterday we made gingerbread houses. Harvey got his very own gingerbread house this year, and had fun stuffing M&M's down the chimney.

Jed and I have gone a little crazy with the Harvey Christmas presents this year. I'm so excited to watch him open them. He will be totally overwhelmed on Christmas Day, I'm sure.

Pam, we got the ornament today. I think those are such a great idea. Thank you! I will find a way to hang it!

4 comments:

Pamela Knight said...

I just love all the things you do together. I remember doing all those things with our children when they were small. Caleb and his friends will do some things with me. I think if you super glue or hot glue some ribbon that might work on the coin. His other gift is coming. We have been snowed in for 3 days. 42 inches of snow in 3 days. Fun!!!! Thanks for sharing so much of Harvey with us. Love to you all. Merry Christmas!! The Northern Knights

Jess said...

Gingerbread houses! SO MUCH FUN!!!

I love that he stuffed M&M's down the chimney. hehehehehe

anette said...

Pam,
Thanks for the card at Thanksgiving. I wish I was better at sending cards, because I love getting them so much. Sending us a card got you on our Christmas Letter list. (ha, ha) We think of you often. It's nice to know you are always close by with love and support.

Will you be doing any skiing with all that snow?

Cally Stephens-Nielson said...

Thats so nice of you to send him a gift!
i noticed while I was watching the news that you guys were getting a ton of snow. Sounds fun. I'm so excited for you guys to be able to go and pick up Curtis! That is going to be so much fun. What an exciting time for you guys!

Love you all.