Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sigh. Sigh. Sigh. I have been having such a wonderful Christmas with Harvey this year. Knowing he is still here with us and okay and happy still feels like such a huge weight lifted. It's especially easy to be grateful when I hear stories like these. I hope all 3 of these families can have a better Christmas next year.

3 comments:

Jess said...

Those families...it's heartbreaking.

I'm so so SO happy that your story "ended" the way it did. SO happy.

Scary, the turns life can take, really.

Tamara ViAnn said...

Honestly Cally... you've got a true miracle on your hands that Harvey is with you. I was SO worried for you especially since Idaho's laws weren't as favorable as what we were dealing with.

You need to post some pregnancy pictures. I want to see that belly! Did I tell you that we're going to probably try IVF for the first time this spring? Gulp.

Cally Stephens-Nielson said...

Wow Tamara. Thats awesome/brave. I have heard of a few research studies that could help you fund it. I will look them up and drop you a note.

You totally don't want to see my pregnancy pictures. Plus, I feel a little weird talking about it here, because most of the people who read this have fertility problems, so it feels a little like talking about your delicious Thanksgiving dinner with a starving child in Africa, know what I mean?