Sunday, December 14, 2008

We went to temple square on Saturday night to see the Christmas lights.

On Saturday afternoon Daddy and I spent the day making Christmas blocks. Jed cut them up and I sanded them down. I think Harvey will love them.

Today Harveys new nursery teacher stopped by our house to visit Harvey. She brought him some bubbles and played with him for a little while. She invited him to come to nursery next week, and told me I was welcome to stay with him as long as I wanted. I'm pretty sure the minute the nursery door opens and he sees all those toys and kids he is going to completely forget I exist. I didn't mention that to her. Hard to believe he is old enough to go to church nursery already. It's just in time, too, because Jed and I have tried keeping him with us in the library these last few weeks, and that is definitely not going to work out.


P.S. If that monkey back pack looks a little like a leash, that's because it is. Harvey has decided he is much too big for a stroller. Whatever keeps him safe, I decided. He loves it, anyway.



3 comments:

Jess said...

LOL at the "that's cause it is" comment about the "leash" for Harvey.

Hey, whatever he likes! That's my opinion! If he likes his freedom, go for it. You'll have a use for the stroller again soon enough! :)

Cally Stephens-Nielson said...

Yikes. Hopefully nobody approaches me about it. I think I would cry.

anette said...

When we were in Russia and Disneyland I had one for Creed. Both were places where I could get easily distracted, while someone else took my child. Some people are always a little smug about it, but they don't usually have young children.