Did you know that my attorney, Larry Jenkins, was on the Dr. Phil Show today? The Dr. Phil show called me and asked me to go on, and believe me I would have had a thing or two to say, but there are a myriad of very compelling reasons not to go on a show like Dr. Phil, and so I sent them right over to my attorney.
He decided to go on. He was in an awfully hot seat, right smack in the middle of four very angry people, and not allowed to talk much. I got a little teary though, when he was trying, very carefully, to remind everyone to think about the baby...
5 comments:
Did you tape it??? How did it end and what did the bad doc have to say???
Pamela, It is replaying in an hour and I will record it for you.
Aw, too bad I missed it, I would have been interested! Maybe it'll play online. What was the main theme of the show?
I think it would have been....trying at best to be on such a program. Kudos to you for staying at home! :)
Why do we feel so sorry for sperm donors who didn't have anything to do with anything except that ONE act. And then going to the public for one thing and one thing only. $$$$$$$ All you have to do is look at Harvey and know he is in place.
Wow. good for you for staying home. I heard about the show, but didn't see it. I admire your attorney for being there in what I can imagine was an awful argument. I'm so glad you have Harvey with you and that things worked out for you guys!
Post a Comment