Wednesday, December 2, 2009

First of all, my StatCounters are getting out of control and I can't keep track of who is reading from where anymore. As many of you know, I try to keep a close eye on it because of some difficulties with Harvey's adoption. So--If any of you have been reading from Panama, Pennsylvania, Hawaii, Boise, Virginia, or New York City, drop me an email/comment.

The dermatology appointment went well. The doctor walked into the room, and without a word lifted the ankles of his pants clear up around his calf. It took me a few seconds to realize why he was showing me his legs. They were bald! His head was bald too, but I'm sure that was mostly because he was an old man. Anyway, he said he has alopecia as does his fourty year old daughter. His daughter, in 40 years, has lost the bottom half of her hair four times. He took a good look around HArvey's head, and thought Harvey probably won't lose too much more hair. He said that since Harvey's hair loss is mostly limited to the left lower half, the prognosis is
good. He thought the allergy testing couldn't hurt, but didn't seem too concerned. Allergy test is set up for December 8. After that, I swear I am done with tests. (I aid the same thing after the hearing test, but that was before Harvey's hair started falling out.)

That is all.

2 comments:

Jess said...

I dont' THINK I'm any of those, but every now and again I do check blogs with the iphone and that doesn't always come out Ohio. BUT. That would be rare, so if those are hits that happen a lot....not me for sure.

Glad the dr thinks Harvey won't lose much more hair! Hopefully he's right. GL with the allergy testing, too. An all-clear at least will rule that stuff out!

Elissa said...

ugh...testing...no fun. I hope the dr's right and he won't lose any more of his hair.

I'm not reading from Panama, but I kind of wish I were....maybe it would be warmer than Utah. :)