Sunday, February 28, 2010

For the second week in a row, I am home from church with Grey. He has had goopy little eyes lately, especially when he wakes up. I'm certain he got them from the other baby whose mommy works in the library with me. She always says "If I stayed home from church everytime one of my kids is sick, I'd be gone all winter." I'm sure it's true, since she has 5 boys.

We spent yesterday adding an upper bunk to Harveys bed. (When we found out I was pregnant with a boy, we decided to buy Harvey a stackable/unstackable bunk bed, since they will probably end up sharing a bedroom at some point.) I had planned on putting the second bed in Grey's own bedroom, but Harvey liked his cousins bunk bed A LOT when we went to her birthday party last weekend. Plus, Harvey has been dragging us into his bedroom in the middle of the night lately, wanting us to sit by him while he sleeps. There are times that we could use an extra bed in there. :)

I haven't taken Greys crib out of his bedroom yet, and I'm not even sure if Grey will end up sharing Harveys room. It's a little on the small side for sharing. (Greys bedroom is definitely way too small to share, and I don't know what I would do with the extra tiny bedroom upstairs if Grey moved out of it.) For now, I'll let Harvey enjoy the bunk until Grey is old enough to tell me where he wants his big boy bed. He's really getting a kick out of it. Pics later.

I must get back to my manuscript now. I think I've finally made a breakthrough on some the hard-to-write chapters I've been putting off until the end.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Rah rah rah! to the writing! You can do it!

The extra tiny bedroom can always be a play room. That's what our "nursery" has become. I'd be happy to turn it into a "sorry kid, you get the tiny bedroom cause you were last" room, but who the heck knows on that one! :)

anette said...

Keep on writing. You are doing it!!