



Grey is running a fever tonight. Hopefully it's just because his top two teeth are coming in. I can hardly believe he will be one in a few weeks. Jed is pretty set on taking a puppy dog cake to the dinosoaur museum to celebrate his birthday.
Harvey is losing more hair. For some reason those ever-widening little bald patches just make my heart hurt. When I think of the autism/allergies/language delay/whatever it is, combined with the alopecia and adoption, it just seems like this sweet little boy has so much to overcome, right at the start of his life, sometimes I just feel completely overwhelmed on his behalf.
He is doing good, though. Very happy. We are teaching him to recognize letters and he has started making a few 2-3 word sentences every so often, trying some two-syllable words, and going potty on the toilet sometimes.
3 comments:
Sorry about Harvey's hair! But I'm glad to hear he's making some progress in other areas. He'll be ok, Cally, I really think so.
Can't BELIEVE your LITTLE baby is going to he one soon! Oh my goodness, where does the time go?
What a blessing that you are his mom and that he is part of your family. he just has a wonderful life ahead of him, in spite of challenges. Your boys are darling!
I agree with your friend Elissa. You two are doing so much for him to help him for now and the future. Good day, good writing, and can't believe how old the boys are getting. Hugs to your family.
Post a Comment