

He has voluntarily relinquished his bottle in exchange for a sports water bottle. Horray!
(Oatmeal cream pies and television at the same time. Slap me with a Mother-of-The-Year award.)
I think we seriously underestimated how great the job is that Jed interviewed for today.
If I had known, I would have grilled him before the interview.
As it is, please just PRAY, PRAY, PRAY that Jed gets a second interview.

7 comments:
Oooh, that's so exciting about Jed's interview! I'll definitely say a prayer for you guys!
Ava loves oatmeal cream pies, too. Travis loves to share. :)
Good luck Jed....I think he can go anything if he wants to....He did such an awesome job on my fireplace. thank you so much for your help....i don't think I could have done it with out you guys. Love ya.
Yeah Jed I was so happy to hear you got the second job interview. But relax you've done a great job of providing for you little family, (which is quickly growing.
You are a great husband and so so good to Cally, thank you for that.
Anette
Hey, hope the job thing worked out. And is Thing 2 going to be a sweetheart baby? Also Caleb wants to shooting with Harvey when is is bigger, I don't know if he meant himself or Harvey. Have a good day. Oh a small thing but Cammie is into oatmeal creams as well. Enjoy these last couple of days of only one.
Heh. Caleb can take Harvey shooting when they are BOTH a lil bigger. I wonder if Cammie ate them much when she was pregnant?
P.S. Pam, let us know if you go visit Carly anytime soon. We need to get down there and visit my Grandma. Maybe we could spend an afternoon taking Harvey someplace fun together.
We'd love to go out and play with Harvey and his family. We have been trying to find a time to go visit Carly. I'll let you know. Good luck this week with everything. Harvey is going to be a Great Big Brother!
Post a Comment