Friday, January 23, 2009

  • We just took Harvey out to dinner with us. On the way out of the restaraunt, Harvey spotted a fish tank. We took him over to look at the fish. There were 2 little Nemo fish in the tank. (That's the scientific name for them.) Harvey was so excited I thought he might have a seizure. I think we stood there for 20 minutes watching the Nemo fish before Harvey was amenable to leaving. I wish I had had my camera with me. Even though the food at the restaraunt was terrible, I might go back again just to get a video of him watching the fish. I guess we'll have to get him a fish tank for his birthday.
  • My brother got a job in Wyoming. (Car sales weren't working out that great for him, right now.) Harvey will be sad to have his cousins move away, but I'm glad my brother was able to find a job. I have a feeling they'll be back to visit often, and Harvey has A LOT of cousins around here.
  • Mr. Potato Head has an arm in every room of the house. After 19 months, it still makes me so happy that there are little TOYS around my house.
  • Harvey finally discovered the little closet under the stairs. He has hauled half his toys down there, and NOTHING makes him happier than when I crawl in and play with him.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Ooooh, a hideout! Fun fun fun!!

I hear you about being happy to have the house a royal mess of toys and baby/kid crap! :)

I laughed out loud about "he was so excited I thought he'd have a seizure!" hahahahaha!!

anette said...

I wish I could have seen him watching nemo and doing his little song/dance if front of the fish tank. Let me know when you go back to the fishtank. I'd love to go just to see that dance.