Took Grey to the doctor today to have him circumcised. Sad. I had it scheduled for when he was 2 weeks old, but he got sick and I didn't have the heart to do it to him when he was already blue and wheezing. It was rough on both of us. Much worse for him, of course.
He weighed 13 pounds! He left the hospital after he was sick at 9 lbs. 7 oz. He is now the 94th percentile. I think Harvey just barely passed 13 pounds. Could be because I have to beg and plead and make up songs about Harveys food just to get him to eat anything. And because he never sits still. With Grey, if he is not sleeping, he is eating. I have to rock him for an hour just to get him to sleep so I can have a break from the feeding. Silly boys...
1 comment:
Haha, we have the opposite here! Big baby will eat, little baby hates food! People always give me the "all babies are different!" speil and I roll my eyes and say "No kidding? Cause mine don't share an ounce of genetic material!" :D
Glad the circ went alright as it can go, and woot to the weight gain!
Post a Comment