Friday, April 3, 2009







The weather here lately has left a lot to be desired. Poor Harvey has been couped up inside the house everyday because it has been snowing. Yesterday, it was cold, but at least dry, so I decided to bundle the kids up and take them to the park. It was my first time taking both of them out alone. The park is only half a block away, but we haven't bought a double stroller yet so it was tricky. I put the monkey backpack (ahem, leash) on Harvey and put Grey in the stroller. For Harvey, walking there was half the fun. He picked up every tiny stick and road asphalt pebble we walked past. For me, walking there was the hardest part.






Once we finally got to the park, we had some fun, but it was clear that Harvey needs a little somebody to play with. Grow, Grey, grow!






We are having photographs taken this weekend, so today I am going to brave Babies-R-Us with them to see if we can find some matching outfits for portraits and Easter. Maybe I will even pick up a double stroller while I am there.
P.S. I am so excited for my good friend Emily. Her little boy was born the day before Grey, but she just barely got to bring him home yesterday because of some complications with the adoption. I got to stop by and see him last night and he is a cutie. I am so happy for her.

1 comment:

Jess said...

You're BRAVE for taking the kids to the park alone. Brave.......insane........hmmmm.... lol

We'll go with brave.

Congrats to your friend!! :)